Thailand, Singapore, and Bali
Bangkok, Singapore and Bali
November 2, 2024- November 11, 2024
Discover the world through a different lens, where luxury and exploration intertwine. This is your chance to become a modern-day explorer on an opulent quest through the heart of Thailand, Singapore, and Bali. This one-of-a-kind journey is designed for the wanderlust-filled luxury traveler who craves remarkable experiences in some of the most exotic destinations in the world. From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the tranquil beaches of Bali, this trip will take you on a whirlwind adventure through three diverse and captivating countries. Get ready to embark on a journey that will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Step into a world of wonder as we journey through the enchanting province of Thailand, a place where history unfolds like a picturesque storybook. We also will experience a journey into the heart of Singapore’s natural beauty. As we step into this horticultural paradise, be prepared to be mesmerized by a tapestry of colors and scents that dance in the breeze. Stroll with us through meticulously curated landscapes that boast rare and exotic plants, the verdant Symphony Lake, and the mesmerizing Garden.
And we are not done. We will experience the feeling of ecstasy as we embark onto Bali. In Bali, we will reveal hidden treasures beyond its beautiful beaches.
We invite you to be a part of this incredible journey, where history breathes with every passing second and we will be intricately woven into the tapestry of time.
The world calls out to you; This trip calls out to you; the question is, are you ready to answer? Join Us!
- Wat Trimitr & Wat Po Buddhist Temples (Bangkok)
- River Kwai & Hell River Pass Tour (Bangkok)
- Grand Palace (Bangkok)
- Singapore Botanical Gardens (Singapore)
- Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple (Bali)
- Jimbaran Beach Sunset Dinner (Bali)
- Round-trip flight from New York (JFK)
- Airfare taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
- Ground transportation in an air-conditioned motor coach
- Accommodations at first- class hotels and beach resort
- 15 meals: 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- FLY Bellas’ Welcome Dinner
- Shades of Sarai – “Bourgie Brunch”
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary and admission fees
- Experienced English-speaking FLY Bella Tour Director
- FLY Bellas’ Exclusive Gift package
- And More
Element by Westin- UbudSet amidst the lush greenery on Jalan Raya Andong, Element by Westin Bali, Ubud welcomes The FLY Bellas Travel Group to the cultural town of Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. This hotel is centrally located in the Ubud city center and just seven minutes from all of the top destinations in the heart of the town. Shops and more are close to our resort, which offers healthy food selections and vigorous activities.
Sadara Boutique Beach Resort- Sadara Classic
Stretched along the breathtaking landscape with a majestic view of the Indian Ocean’s tranquil waters and gorgeous white sandy beach, Sadara Boutique Beach Resort is bring us world- class hospitality in a sophisticated design enriched with Balinese cultural heritage elements to give a remarkable FLY Bella experience.
What’s not included?
- Airport departure tax
- Flight to JFK
- Travel insurance (see company links below)
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Excursions and meals not included in the program
Terms and Conditions
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
- All payments to FLY Bellas LLC and the FLY Bellas Travel Group are non-refundable and non- Transferable
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate matching is available.
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines
- If you require another class of service other than the economy seats that are included in the full package, you should purchase the land- only package
- Name Change Fee- $200.00 before final payment date on your invoice, $250.00 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice
- Late payment of $250.00 per person is required after the final payment on your invoice
- All late payments requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account
You do not want to miss it! Reserve your spot today!
FULL PACKAGE with FLIGHT from NYC
- Single Occupancy: $3800.00
- Double Occupancy: $3300.00