FLY Bellas are going to Greece!
Tuesday July 7, 2024- Sunday July 14, 2024
Embark on an epic adventure to Greece with us! Join us on a journey to the ancient land that has captivated travelers for centuries. From the bustling city of Athens to the stunning islands of Santorini and Mykonos, this trip has it all.
Our adventure begins with a roundtrip flight to Athens. Upon arrival, we’ll be whisked away by air-conditioned motorcoach to our first-class/ deluxe hotel. Wake up each morning to a delicious breakfast, and get ready for a day full of exciting activities. We’ll start with a half-day Athens sightseeing tour, where we’ll visit the iconic Parthenon and Acropolis. Our knowledgeable English-speaking guide will take us through the rich history of these ancient structures and bring the past to life. But the fun doesn’t stop there! We’ll also indulge in a private welcome dinner and take part in a cooking class in Athens, where we’ll learn how to make traditional Greek dishes.
Next, we’ll hop on a high-speed ferry to Mykonos and explore the island with a walking tour. Then, it’s off to Santorini, where we’ll witness the stunning beauty of the island on a sunrise cruise. As we sail along the coastline, we’ll enjoy wine and cheese tastings and take in the breathtaking views.
Throughout the trip, we’ll stay in top-notch accommodations and enjoy delicious meals,. With all transportation and transfers taken care of, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. So why wait? Greece is calling, and we have the perfect itinerary for you. Book your spot now and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
- City Tour of Athens
- Visit the Acropolis Museum
- High- speed ferry to Mykonos
- Wine and Cheese tasting at the best local wineries
- Sunset Sea Excursion
- and more
- Private transportation to all hosted activities
- Convenient Payment Plan
- Intra-country flight Santorini- Athens
- Accommodations at first- class hotels and beach resort
- Tours and meals as stated on itinerary
- FLY Bellas’ Welcome Dinner
- Shades of Sarai Bourgie Brunch
- Experienced FLY Bellas’ English Speaking Tour Guide
- FLY Bellas Exclusive Gift Bag
NJV Athens PlazaBoasting a fantastic location on the prominent Syntagma Square, the extravagant 5-star NJV Athens Plaza Hotel is ideally situated in the city centre adjacent to the Greek Parliament building and the Syntagma metro stop.
Enjoy spectacular views of Acropolis from this boutique hotel or walk to nearby attractions and tourist destinations such as the picturesque Plaka neighbourhood, the bustling flea markets of Monastiraki as well as the capital’s financial, shopping and night-life entertainment.
Hotel Petasos Beach – MykonosThe luxurious newly renovated Petasos Beach in Mykonos, stands majestically on its own private peninsula combining impeccable seductive taste and stunning sea views of the Aegean to create unique privacy and a true relaxation experience.
Everything comes together to form an unforgettable picture. An aesthetically perfect beach resort & spa hotel, breathtaking natural beauty, and warm and kindhearted people with a tradition of excellence in service who are dedicated to your well being.
You are invited to experience the Petasos Beach Resort & Spa.
The Majestic Hotel- SantoriniThe Majestic Hotel is ideally situated near the iconic town of Fira, presenting scenic views of the Caldera and the Aegean Blue. The Majestic Hotel offers an unparalleled 5-star concierge services to take our Santorini experience to a whole new level. We will enjoy a journey of culinary excellence in stylish venues with innovative mouthwatering dishes created with fresh quality ingredients from their organic farm Their bright and spacious rooms offer the best of modern comfort with traditional style and state of the art smart room technology designed to further enhance our stay.
Smooth lines, exquisite color pallet with luxurious finishes and materials that will give us an unparalleled sense of warmth and coziness, whilst efficient thermal and sound insulation ensures round the clock comfort and privacy.
What’s not included?
- Airfare to / from Athens (recommended airport codes- (JFK) (ATH)
- Airport Transfers
- Passport or Visa Processing Fees
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the time of travel with at least 2 free visa pages
- Travel insurance (see company links below)
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Excursions and meals not listed on itinerary
Terms and Conditions
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
- All payments to FLY Bellas LLC and the FLY Bellas Travel Group are non-refundable and non- Transferable
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate matching is available.
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines
- If you require another class of service other than the economy seats that are included in the full package, you should purchase the land- only package
- Name Change Fee- $200.00 before final payment date on your invoice, $250.00 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice
- Late payment of $250.00 per person is required after the final payment on your invoice
- All late payments requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account
You do not want to miss it! Reserve your spot today!
Land Only Package
- Double Occupancy– $4,299.99
- Single Occupancy- $6,249.99
We highly recommend protecting your travel investment, with travel insurance. When unexpected problems arise, travel insurance can help make things right. A travel protection plan can safeguard your trip investment, reimburse covered emergency medical costs, and give you 24-7 access to Assistance services, among other benefits.