Thailand, Singapore, and Bali
Bangkok, Singapore and Bali
November 2, 2024- November 11, 2024
Discover the world through a different lens, where luxury and exploration intertwine. This is your chance to become a modern-day explorer on an opulent quest through the heart of Thailand, Singapore, and Bali. This one-of-a-kind journey is designed for the wanderlust-filled luxury traveler who craves remarkable experiences in some of the most exotic destinations in the world. From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the tranquil beaches of Bali, this trip will take you on a whirlwind adventure through three diverse and captivating countries. Get ready to embark on a journey that will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Step into a world of wonder as we journey through the enchanting province of Thailand, a place where history unfolds like a picturesque storybook. We also will experience a journey into the heart of Singapore’s natural beauty. As we step into this horticultural paradise, be prepared to be mesmerized by a tapestry of colors and scents that dance in the breeze. Stroll with us through meticulously curated landscapes that boast rare and exotic plants, the verdant Symphony Lake, and the mesmerizing Garden.
And we are not done. We will experience the feeling of ecstasy as we embark onto Bali. In Bali, we will reveal hidden treasures beyond its beautiful beaches.
We invite you to be a part of this incredible journey, where history breathes with every passing second and we will be intricately woven into the tapestry of time.
The world calls out to you; This trip calls out to you; the question is, are you ready to answer? Join Us!
- Wat Trimitr & Wat Po Buddhist Temples (Bangkok)
- River Kwai & Hell River Pass Tour (Bangkok)
- Grand Palace (Bangkok)
- Singapore Botanical Gardens (Singapore)
- Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple (Bali)
- Jimbaran Beach Sunset Dinner (Bali)
- Private transportation to all hosted activities
- Convenient payment plans
- Intra- country flight to Singapore and Bali
- Accommodations at first- class hotels and beach resort
- Tours and meals as stated on the itinerary
- FLY Bellas’ Welcome Dinner
- Shades of Sarai – “Bourgie Brunch”
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary and admission fees
- Experienced English-speaking FLY Bella Tour Director
- FLY Bellas’ Exclusive Gift package
- And More
Shangri-La Bangkok- ThailandAlong the vibrant Chao Phraya River lies a unique, attractive landmark that is a fascinating destination – Shangri-La Bangkok. Your extraordinary experience starts here at our riverside sanctuary. Upon arrival at the hotel, you are greeted with a warm smile and unexpected gracious Thai hospitality. The hotel’s spacious lobby, luxurious rooms and suites, which offer a mix of traditional Thai style and modern comfort, and spacious balconies create a memorable “home away from home” experience.
The Capitol Kempinski- SingaporeA harmonious blend of timeless heritage and modern luxury, the 155-room Capitol Kempinski Hotel follows years of restoration bringing out the best of the neoclassical-style Capitol Building (1933) and Venetian Renaissance-style Stamford House (1904).
Today, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel has pride of place in the integrated lifestyle complex, which boasts Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski, Eden Residences Capitol, the legendary Capitol Theatre, and the retail mall, Capitol Singapore. It is also in close proximity to Singapore’s top attractions such as Marina Bay Sands, Chijmes, National Museum and Merlion Park.
Melia Bali Nusa Dua- BaliBali is the essence of paradise. In the south-east of an island known as the “Island of the Gods”, this hotel alongside the sea is perfectly integrated with its exuberant and tropical natural environment. Enjoy all the privileges of a five-star resort with amazing facilities among the gardens and the swimming pools. Relax in spacious Indonesian-style rooms and savour all the exquisite variety in its exotic restaurants.
What’s not included?
- Airfare to Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) and departing from Bali, Denpasar (DPS)
- Airport Transfers
- Passport or Visa Processing Fees
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the time of travel with at least 2 free visa pages
- Expenses for vaccines that may be required
- Travel insurance (see company links below)
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Excursions and meals not listed in the itinerary
Terms and Conditions
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
- All payments to FLY Bellas LLC and the FLY Bellas Travel Group are non-refundable and non- Transferable
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate matching is available.
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines
- If you require another class of service other than the economy seats that are included in the full package, you should purchase the land- only package
- Name Change Fee- $200.00 before final payment date on your invoice, $250.00 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice
- Late payment of $250.00 per person is required after the final payment on your invoice
- All late payments requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account
You do not want to miss it! Reserve your spot today!
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
- Single Occupancy: $5098.00
- Double Occupancy: $3699.00